Kompak 2300W Gas/Gasoline Generator 230V Inverter Soundproof KGG20I-DF
- Food truck and camping car
- Gasoline or Gas
- 2300W (gas) / 2100W (gas)
- Manual starter
- Single phase 230V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
Kompak, a world-renowned European brand for thequalityOf its construction tools.
The engineersOf the design office of Kompak have been working with passion for years to developreliable and solid machines.
All machines arecompliantTo the differenteuropean standards.
The engines Kompak are designed, assembled,tested to ensureA high level of reliability.
The generators of ourpower unitsAre equipped with copper-wound alternators forensure qualityOf current.
Kompak 2000W Soundproof Gas/Energy Inverter Genset KGG20I-DF
- Generating sets Kompak use engines Kompak
- They are all equipped with an oil level alarm
- 4 stroke engine with OHV, 80cm3
- Exhaust silencer reduces noise emissions
- The alternator is made of 100% copper in order to allow a sustainable production of quality electricity
- The group is Equipped with the INVERTER system.
- The INVERTER allows to deliver a pure sinusoidal signal for a quality of electricity perfectly adapted to the needs of the devices that you will connect on it, even sensitive such as a cell phone, a computer, etc...
- The generator delivers a constant voltage of 230V
- Maximum power : 2300 W (gasoline) / 2100 (gas)
- Power rating: 1900 W (gasoline) / 1700 (gas)
THE CONTROL PANEL
THE START-UP SYSTEM
Another outstanding feature is the starting current. It has a special peak current of 9.1 amps for only a few milliseconds allowing your equipment to start without tripping or overloading the generator. This is ideal for motorhomes and caravans, especially when using air conditioning units or similar.
With a 4 liter fuel tank, this unit can operate up to 6 hours with gasoline.
The gasoline used must be SP95 or the SP98.
USE WITH GAS
The advantages of using gas:
- The biggest attraction of gas is the lower operating costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to use now than gasoline, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As gasoline becomes more expensive it becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility in extending run time, simply use a larger cylinder if you need more run time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where gasoline is not appropriate, such as around food or on sites that prohibit gasoline due to fire hazards.
- There are no storage problems either, unlike gasoline which deteriorates and has a very strong odor.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not "loose" / fluid, there is also less risk of theft of the fuel source.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to cleaner operation; gasoline degrades over time and can clog the carburetor or interfere with its operation.
The gas does not have this problem because the gas is sealed, there is no chance of degradation. This extends the life of the spark plug and generator components.
- Much easier to refuel, just connect a new cylinder. With more and more places, especially campgrounds, banning the use of gasoline and diesel, we believe the demand for LPG generators will only increase in the future.
Everything needed for gas operation is included with the machine.
The integrated handle and wheel kit make it easily portable.
- Simply fill up with gasoline (unleaded 95 or 98) and conventional 4-stroke oil
- Be sure to put in enough oil because the engine is equipped with a safety device, and if the oil level is too low, the engine will not start
- Open the fuel supply, pull the choke and start the engine by pulling the starter. Then gently push in the choke.
The accessories supplied with the generator set.
Accessories that can be added:
Oil can 2L CLICK HERE
Oil can 5L CLICK HERE
The KGG20I-DF generator set from Kompak also benefits from an excellent after-sales service for two years.
The procedure is simple and fastIn case of failure, we send a carrier to your home, we return the product to Kompak who repairs it and returns it to you free of charge.
Only for failures under warranty, any misuse by the customer excludes the warranty.
|Use||Camping / Food truck|
|Voltage in Volts||230 V|
|Maximum power in Watts||2300 (gasoline) / 2100 (gas)|
|Rated power in Watts||1900 (gasoline) / 1700 (gas)|
|Sockets||2 x 230V 16A / 1 x 12V 8.3A|
|Fuel||Gasoline and gas|
|Fuel capacity in liters||4.1|
|Oil capacity in liters||0.38|
|Autonomy in hours||11h at 25% load|
|Sound level at 7 meters in dB||59|
|Battery of the group||No battery|
|Displacement in cc.||80|
|Engine speed||3000 rpm|
|Oil shortage safety device||Yes|
|Thermal circuit breaker||Yes|
|Transport of the group||Laptop|
|Length in cm||52|
|Width in cm||32|
|Height in cm||43|
|Weight in kg||21.8|
|Guarantee in years||2|
- Voltage in Volts
- 230 V
- Maximum power in Watts
- 2300 (gasoline) / 2100 (gas)
- Rated power in Watts
- 1900 (gasoline) / 1700 (gas)
- 50 hz
- 1 x 230V 16A / 1 x 12V 8.3A
- SP 95 or 98 / propane or butane
- Fuel capacity in liters
- Oil capacity in liters
- Autonomy in hours
- 11h at 25% load
- Multifunctional display
- Parallel connection
- Sound level at 7 meters in dB
- Manual start
- Electric start
- Battery of the group
- No battery
- Remote control
- 4 times
- Displacement in cc.
- Engine speed
- 3000 rpm
- Oil shortage safety device
- Thermal circuit breaker
- Protection class
- Transport of the group
- Length in cm
- Width in cm
- Height in cm
- Weight in kg
- Guarantee in years